Make a Claim

To better serve our clients, you can directly file a claim with your insurance carrier. If you'd like us to file your claim on your behalf, we'd be happy to do so. As always, please feel free to call us to discuss your claim situation. Please note that coverage cannot be bound, cancelled or directly changed through this website. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.
Lisa Dillon
Office Manager / CISR
Ph. 765-464-0384

If You Have Been in an Auto Accident...

The State of Indiana requires you to complete an SR-21 form.  The SR-21 is an insurance verification form that must be completed whether you are at fault or not. 

Complete the accident information section including driver information and return the form to our office for completion of the insurance section.  We will forward the form to the state on your behalf.  The state requires the form be filed within 10 days of the accident. 

By filing the SR-21 you are not filing a claim with your insurance carrier.  If you wish to file an insurance claim you must contact our office or the appropriate claim number listed above.

Fax Number: 765-464-0394

. . . . . . .